The Maintenance Technician, with the leadership of the BARC Developmental Service’s Maintenance Supervisor and Specialist and the Residential Director, is responsible for providing preventive maintenance and repair services for BARC Residential Homes and Production Services’ facilities including plumbing, mechanical, electrical, carpentry, painting, and masonry work.
- Education equivalent to high school education.
- Two years previous experience in general maintenance required.
- Skills/background must include plumbing, mechanical, electrical, carpentry, painting, landscaping & masonry work.
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record.
- Willing to be part of on-call rotation and must be able to respond to emergency situations during unscheduled hours.
- Heavy lifting and ladder work required
- Includes snow plowing responsibilities/equipment provided
The Maintenance Technician generally works daytime hours and is based at either BARC’s Quakertown or Warminster facility.