BARC Developmental Services is currently hiring for the position of Support Associate in our residential homes throughout Bucks County – including Warminster, Doylestown, Perkasie, Sellersville, and Quakertown. There are daytime, 3pm-11pm and Overnight Awake Shifts for multiple homes in these areas. We have Full time and Part time schedules open.
Support Associate responsibilities include:
- Provide in home direct care and supports to individuals with Developmental Disabilities
- Assist with personal care (includes bathing, dressing and bathroom use).
- Participation in community and recreational activities.
- Administer medications.
- Provide transportation using agency provided vehicle.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record in accordance with agency policy if over age 21.
- Experience with persons having intellectual disabilities and/or senior citizens preferred but not required. In addition, the
- ability to foster social and work interests of participants is helpful. Applicants must be willing to assist individuals with
- personal hygiene needs and provide direct supports.
- The Support Associate’s primary hours would be 3 PM to 11PM or 11PM to 9AM. Applicants must be able and willing to attend paid training classes that are held during daytime business hours.