The Health Care Coordinator is responsible to assist individuals with intellectual disabilities in meeting their medical health care needs by scheduling appointments, providing transportation with agency vehicle and carrying out duties within the philosophy of a therapeutic environment. The Health Care Coordinator works primarily during daytime hours 8:30-4:30pm, Monday through Friday with flexibility for early am and later pm appointments. This is a full time, benefited position – 37.5 hours per week. This position is located at our residential office in Quakertown, PA.
- High school diploma
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have had a valid driver’s license for at least 3 years and have an acceptable driving record according to agency policy.
- Six months previous experience with individuals with intellectual disabilities
- Good communication skills and computer experience
- Able to learn and become certified in CPR and First Aid